Step 1: Setting Up the Fire Stick for Jailbreaking
First of all, you need to do some tweaks on your Amazon Fire Stick so as to facilitate the hacking process. Also, if you are wondering, we do not need any computer to hack the FireStick. It is all very simple and requires nothing more than your FireStick, Remote, and an active Internet connection. So let’s see how to jailbreak FireStick without a computer.
1. This is the first and the most basic step. You need to navigate to Settings using your remote. Now select Device.
2. Go to Developer Options. Once you’re there, you’ve to do two things. First of all, enable ADB debugging and then turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources.
These steps will ensure that your Amazon Fire Stick is all set to be unlocked for the jailbreak process. Now get ready for the second step.
Step 2: Install ES File Explorer on FireStick
ES Explorer is a very handy application and you would need it to jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick and run iptv on it. It’s absolutely free and you can download and install ES File Explorer on your Fire Stick like any other application.
1. Just go to the Amazon App Store and search for ES File Explorer. Once you see the ES File Explorer in the search results, open it.
2. Now click download to install it on your Fire TV / Stick.
3. Once you’ve installed the ES File Explorer on your device, click “Open” button to start using ES File Explorer.
Step 3: Install IPTV on FireStick
1. Scroll down the ES File Explorer menu on the left and navigate to Tools> Download Manager> +New
2. Now a box will appear on the screen asking you for Path and Name. For the Path, type pikepc.com/apk and for the Name, type pikepc. Make sure URL is correct and then click OK.
3. After adding URL and name, click ‘Download Now‘ which will start downloading the iptv APK installation file.
4. Once the APK file is downloaded, click “Open File” and then click “Install” in the properties box as shown in the image below.
5. Now use Fire TV Stick remote’s navigation buttons to go down and click “Install” option.
6. Your Fire Stick is now jailbroken. Simply click “Open” and you will see the IPTV home screen. Please note that the app might take up some time in opening up for the first time, so don’t worry.
7. Type in your assigned username and password and Enjoy!